Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Groovy Ice Pops

I recently purchased some great ice pop molds from Bed, Bath & Beyond to make my own homemade ice pops. My husband and I have already made yogurt pops with fresh bananas and ice cream bars. They are very easy to make. First, we mixed together store bought yogurt (any flavor you desire) with diced banana (almost any fruit will work) in a small bowl, second, we poured the yogurt fruit mixture into the ice pop molds, third, we secured the ice pop lids back on top and, fourth, we placed them in the freezer. If you want to may ice cream bars, let the ice cream melt to a liquid consistency and then pour into the ice molds to re-freeze. You will want to let the yogurt pops or ice cream bars sit in the freezer for at least 4 hours before eating these tasty treats!



I also want to try making grape and orange juice pops. We love these pop molds so much that we are thinking of getting another set.

My summer has gotten busy with family vacations and other get aways, however, I am excited to get back to discovering new delicious recipes later this month once the summer fun starts to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment