Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cheeseburger Bread

My bread split open on top because I had rolled out my dough to thin and most of the cheeseburger mixture had collected up at the end of the rolling up of the loaf.  Make sure to not roll out your dough thinner than a 1/2 inch thick.

We had Cheeseburger Bread for dinner this past Friday night after swimming in the pool.  It tasted so good!  A great easy summer cheesebuger meal.  We dipped our slices in ketcup, mustard with tomatoes and lettuce.  I first saw this Cheeseburger Bread made on Rachel Rays TV show.  So I found the recipe at:


I made a few modifications such as I used beef broth instead of beef stock and ground turkey instead of ground beef/sirloin, and I didn't use any olive oil for cooking the ground turkey in.  I would have used sesame seeds on top of the bread but I didn't have any at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment